Monday, February 15, 2010

"And then Father, the Rapture dream was over..."

BioShock 2 was amazing. The game was far better than I had hoped it would be. The story was superb and those damned Big Sisters were crazy bitches. They were actually intimidating.

To make the whole experience even better, Friday night was Game With the Developers: BioShock 2 on Xbox Live, so all Friday night I was gaming with User Interface Artist Jim of 2K Marin. He was an awesome laid back guy (who refused to tell us if there was gonna be a BioShock 3). It was awesomely fun and amazing (I love video games so much that game developers are like celebrities to me).

I also would like to add that I got the Collectors Edition of the game and the guide book and let me tell you, they went all out for this game. Both were worth the extra money.

Overall BioShock 2 has been an amazing experience. Come to Rapture, we're very welcoming here...

1 comment:

  1. i love this game i finished it yesterday, i got the goooood ending and made me cry like a fkng baby T___T it`s beautiful

    ReplyDelete