Thursday, November 26, 2009

Friday Bloody Friday

So here I am at last on the eve of Black Friday and my second day of work at the ever amazing Toys Я Us. The store opens at midnight and sales have been spread out all week through the weekend so I'm hoping it isn't too bad. At least not as bad as the horror stories from years before about this day (like parking space fights at 6 in the morning). After my shift though I do plan to do a little shopping of my own, hopefully snagging some Twilight jewlery. Specifically I'm gonna try and get Bella's Cullen Crest Ring (odd since she didnt get it in New Moon... but it's still pretty) and the Volturi crest necklace. I might even swing by Hot Topic afterwards to see what kind of deal I can get there.
Overall I'd say tomorrow shall be an interesting day. And sometimes this weekend I may reveal a hint at what I'm planning for the Avatar midnight showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment