Monday, November 23, 2009

A Twilight Tea Party

The other day I hosted a tea party inspired by Twilight in honor of New Moon being released in theaters. I must say it was a succsess overall. The party favors came out amazing. The cobbler and red velvet cake I slaved away cooking came out heavenly. It couldn't have gone better. Well we could have kept to the plan of watching Twilight on BluRay but we played Rock Band instead (I caved in to peer pressure). Based on the success of this party/event, I'm consider starting my own amateur event planning business. I'm also definelty considering having another Twilight inspired party (perhaps when New Moon comes out on DVD/BluRay?). But for now my next aprty will not be Twilight themed. I'm considering either District 9 (dvd release) or James Cameron's Avatar (theatrical release). We'll have to wait and see how things go. For now I'm gonna catch up on sleep.

2 comments: