Wednesday, November 18, 2009

If I could get up in the morning...

So as you can see I've managed to give my blog and awesome new title and new look. And yes, I know it's all inspired by the best show you've never seen: Birds of Prey. However the title is something that's true for me: I'd start a revolution if I could get up in the morning. Key word there is if. As much as I love the early morning, I'm not a morning person without my caffiene fix.
What is Birds of Prey? Birds of Prey was the short lived (13 episodes in total) TV series loosely based on the comic series of the same name. The show is about Helena Kyle, the Daughter os Selena Kyle/Catwoman and Bruce Wayne/Batman (yes, shocking they had a kid) who is grown up and doing some vigilante crime fighting herself as Huntress. Joining her is a now paraplegic Barbera Gorden/Oracle and Dinah, the daughter of Black Canary.
It's one of those series I totally loved when it was on adn still love it after getting it on DVD. If you're ever given the chance to see it, I'd say do so. It's great and gets better with each episode.

No comments:

Post a Comment